Keurig Fil K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15, Water Filter, and My K-Cup, 2 - Wirecutter

Breaking

Home Top Ad

Post Top Ad

Friday, October 12, 2018

Keurig Fil K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15, Water Filter, and My K-Cup, 2


Price: $152.99
(as of Oct 12,2018 09:02:00 UTC – Details)



Keurig K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15 K-Cups, Water Filter, and My K-CupBrushed silver finish
5 cup sizes – 4, 6, 8, 10, and 12oz
Brews in under 1 minute
Large 75 oz water reservoir
Includes: 15 K-Cups, water filter kit, and My K-Cup reusable coffee filter



The post Keurig Fil K-Elite C Single Serve Coffee Maker (Brushed Silver) with 15, Water Filter, and My K-Cup, 2 appeared first on Wirecutter |.



from Wirecutter | https://ift.tt/2RLnedw

No comments:

Post a Comment

Post Bottom Ad

Pages